Outdoor Patio Propane Heater
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
0units left in stock!
- Outdoor Patio Propane Heater with Portable Wheels 47,000 BTU. 88 inch Standing Gas Heater with a Stainless Steel Burner. Commercial & Residential use for Parties, Restaurants, Patios, etc.
- SAFE AND DURABLE this patio propane heater is designed with a special safety system, built with a safety auto shut-off tilt valve that will shut the propane off in the event of the heater being knocked down. It uses a 20-pound propane tank, which increases the weight of the gas patio heater base and provides
- EASY INSTALLATION AND OPERATION following the installation instructions, can be installed easily and quickly with all parts, including the hose and regulator. It's equipped with 2 smooth wheels, the heater can be moved easily as portable, this patio propane heater is integrated with the piezo ignition system.
- MULTI APPLICATIONS wide apply for multi scenarios, such as your terrace, restaurant, garden, pool deck, or for parties, weddings, or any outdoor events. Especially in cold weather to keep you and your guests warm.
- COST EFFECTIVE and ECO FRIENDLY this patio propane heater gives you an ideal temperature setting option to your expectation, it has a temperature adjustable knob, and it also can save on energy costs. In contrast with the wooden heaters, it will be cleaner and more convenient, the heating range is bigger
- ETL CERTIFICATED all our products are ETL certified and will automatically safely shut off in case of being knocked down.
- Heat Type: propane
- Design: Outdoor Patio Propane Heater
- Heat Range Diameter:20 feet
- Features: BTU Output 47000
- Product Size: 88"x 30"x 30"
- Product Weight:35.2lbs
- BTU Output: 47000
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: silver
- Wheel Type:2 smooth shells
- Applied with Propane Tank:20lbs propane tank(not included)
- Material: stainless steel
Good for your terrace, restaurant, garden, pool deck, or for parties, weddings or any outdoor events. Especially in the snowstorm weather, this heater could be the only one to ensure your safety.
All outdoor patio propane heater hose and regulator needs to do the soap water test to verify fitting for every joint of the regulator and confirmed no bubble or a hissing sound. If you see bubbles or hear hissing, please double-check the connections to avoid any risk.